Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   ASC News and Announcements (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   275+ players signed up!! Operation Mason Relic 3 - Claybank Saskatchewan May 28/29th 2011 (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=118762)

CamoGames April 18th, 2011 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 1449741)
Looks like the East Coasters won't make it after all...not enough commitment from them >.>

Bastards.

And I sure as hell can't afford to go up by myself.


I'd like to thank you for trying to get the guys together for this Spike.

CamoGames April 18th, 2011 15:57

Here is another vid that you may be interested in seeing. Shot in 2010.

Not sure why the spelling mistakes, but...oh well.

YouTube - Canadian Airsoft - Claybank Sask 2010

BloodSport April 18th, 2011 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 1449741)
Looks like the East Coasters won't make it after all...not enough commitment from them >.>

Bastards.

And I sure as hell can't afford to go up by myself.

Greyhound it!!

That or find a cheap WestJet flight, and we can get a gun for you to use locally, I'm sure one of the players in Regina will bring you the field and back, and camp there :D

sharpshooter17 April 19th, 2011 09:13

GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I want to come so bad but this is on my grad weekend......well hopfully next year

BloodSport April 19th, 2011 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharpshooter17 (Post 1450530)
GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I want to come so bad but this is on my grad weekend......well hopfully next year

Fail your classes then you can do grad next year!! :)

That or skip the ceremony, play, then go to the evening party

sharpshooter17 April 19th, 2011 13:32

LOL i am already on the second try for grade 12. and being in northern alberta travel times may screw me up lol


Quote:

Fail your classes then you can do grad next year!!

That or skip the ceremony, play, then go to the evening party

Spike April 19th, 2011 19:34

Well that's the thing, it's only me so far who is willing to take the time off work and put down the money for the trip, it'll be at LEAST and 8 day ordeal for us....48h driving time each way.

CamoGames April 20th, 2011 04:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 1450859)
Well that's the thing, it's only me so far who is willing to take the time off work and put down the money for the trip, it'll be at LEAST and 8 day ordeal for us....48h driving time each way.

Wasn't it *Tsen* who said he was driving out? Is he not taking the trip?

Spike April 21st, 2011 00:18

He's not going to be going anymore. Literally, no one else will commit. And I can't go with that ontario guy, as I can't take my car :c

CamoGames April 21st, 2011 17:01

Sorry to hear that Spike, well thanks again for trying to get the guys together, maybe next year.

BloodSport April 21st, 2011 20:31

Bravo - *112*

Alpha - *86*

United Nations - *60* - United Nations is Full!!

= 258 signed up!

NEED MORE ALPHA PLAYERS TO SHOOT AT!!!!! Or if your so inclined and want to shoot at me, the "mean" admin from ASC I'm on green so all the more reason to sign up now and fill up the Alpha team!!

BloodSport April 28th, 2011 00:02

Bravo - *117*

Alpha - *92*

United Nations - *60* - United Nations is Full!!

= 269 signed up!

Beaker April 28th, 2011 23:35

I wouldn't say you're the ONLY one, Spike...just the only one that could drive :P

BloodSport May 1st, 2011 18:16

Bravo - *118

Alpha - *93*

United Nations - *60* - United Nations is Full!!

= 271 signed up! There is only 15 more days to register and prepay for this game!! You must be registed and prepaid by end of day May 16th to be in this game, do not miss out!

BloodSport May 4th, 2011 21:13

Bravo - *120*

Alpha - *98*

United Nations - *60* - United Nations is Full!!

= 278 signed up, 12 days remaining to sign up and prepay for this event!!! 20 more players and were at last years #'s for turn out, lets break that!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.