Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   General (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anderson&Anderson issue. (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=40051)

maxx June 15th, 2007 04:37

Anderson&Anderson issue.

I bought a KSC USP .45 from Mark Anderson on the 30th of May, 2007.
The email sent to me said that the item was suppose to arrive on June the 7th, 2007.
My credit card was charged on 30th of May.

No item ever came.
I have been contacting him and sending him emails everyday.

No response.

Credit card still charged. No refund issued. No gun.

I bought stuff off of him before, he answered to en email usually, within a few hours and stuff came to my door withing 4 or 5 days.

This time - NOTHING.

I'm wondering if he got busted by CBSA.
If anyone has his contact or can contact him or knows anything, please let me know.

He's a very reputable dealer, but even if he did get busted or something, or ANYTHING, he should at least reply to my concerns.

Thanks to all.

trufret June 15th, 2007 05:16

was the gun you ordered instock when you ordered it? if not their is no way to tell how long it's going to take to come in and how long customs will hold the order before releasing it. Mark doesn't seem like the kind of guy to just screw someone over.

Steggs June 15th, 2007 08:14

There isn't any in stock. If you check out the inventory it's in the negative. This usually means it will take a bit of time.

Mark is a great guy. I don't understand why he wouldn't be contacting you. I have always gotten timely help and updates from A&A.

Scarecrow June 15th, 2007 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxx (Post 487004)
Credit card still charged. No refund issued. No gun.

I'd simply report it to your credit card company and they will follow it up. Thats the nice thing about using a cc online.

gamz June 15th, 2007 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steggs (Post 487020)
There isn't any in stock. If you check out the inventory it's in the negative. This usually means it will take a bit of time.

Mark is a great guy. I don't understand why he wouldn't be contacting you. I have always gotten timely help and updates from A&A.

x2 never had a problem.

Maverick0 June 15th, 2007 09:24

Getting your credit card company to do a chargeback usually will get you denied service from the retailer you did business with in the future btw... Nobody likes chargebacks. It's at the retailer's discretion, so just a heads up.

I e-mailed Mark yesterday with a question and haven't heard back yet either, though he does usually respond quickly. There could be any number of reasons he's not answering yet. I know sending e-mails every day is not the best way to get his attention. Just wait a few days between e-mails because he could have a backlog of messages to sort through. Also, check your junk mail to make sure you didn't miss anything.

roop June 15th, 2007 10:44

Have you picked up the phone and called? Mark is a good guy and not going to screw you over intentionally.

szetor June 15th, 2007 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steggs (Post 487020)

if theres none in stock when he bought it.. that means its a pre order and he shouldnt have been charged yet..

i think anyways

vatek June 15th, 2007 11:26

Pick up the phone and call him. Barraging him with emails when he already gets a thousand a day from the airsoft community isn't going to help.

I've had a few emails not get answered as well, but I usually pick up the phone and call him when I don't get an answer within a few days.

Invasian June 15th, 2007 11:38

Don't panick bro....Mark is easily the best guy I've ever worked with in the airsoft world..and I've bought from EVERYONE possible before...he will 100% get back to you. No question. Being one of the ONLY last remaining functioning reliable airsoft retailers in Canada, saying "he's busy" is sorta an understatement.

Brian McIlmoyle June 15th, 2007 11:39

And soooo

What are we supposed to do about this?

why do I have to hear about every freaking delay of a few days?

You know it I was Mark Anderson and had someone on a public forum accusing me of fraud .... I would not be calling you ... I would be calling my lawyer.

So here you are saying publicly that he "stole your money" .... so what happens when your gun shows up in the mail today huh?

do you say... aww gee sorry bout that buddy... hey can I order another gun?

Frankly...the only thing I would sell you... well actualy your Dad .. is a condom about 23 years ago...

Kimbo June 15th, 2007 11:49

Just relax Maxx. He's a reputable guy, you'll get your stuff. It's only been 2 weeks.

Shane-o-mac June 15th, 2007 11:56

I had a problem with my package but it was not marks fault it was the stupid canada post. mark is a good guy, he helped and handled everything well. oh and i got my package.