Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   General (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ken not responding (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=51762)

jonney. January 31st, 2008 22:33

Ken not responding

Does anybody here know if Ken from 007 airsoft is away or something?
He is repairing 2 of my guns right now and assured me that he would call with a follow up in mid january it is now aproching february and i still have not recived a call.
I have also called him multiple times to get some info on the repairs but every time he does not awser.
As you can probly tell i am growing very anxitious and any info would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks...Jonney:D

Scooby Steve January 31st, 2008 22:41

I've had occasion to call him and he's always picked up but that was a few months ago.

Goodl2ussian January 31st, 2008 22:42

just chill and wait. =) Kens in University (im pretty sure) he'll get back to you dont worry.

Lakonian January 31st, 2008 22:45

replies are slow. He's probably brinin' in 400 emails a day.. take time.

Kimbo January 31st, 2008 23:50

saw him yesterday. Just be patient.

zener February 2nd, 2008 19:54

Its also Chinese New Year so maybe he's taking in some festivities ;)

Crunchmeister February 2nd, 2008 20:11

From my experience, seems the status quo for Ken. People praise his ass left right and centre, as having great products and great service. I don't agree with either. His shit is always out of stock. And every time I tried to get in touch with him (probably 6 or 7 times from mid-October to mid-November) looking to buy a gun, got no replies. I called, no answer. Even sent him a couple of faxes, and still never heard back from him.

Try running some searches in these forums. You'll see it's full of the exact same complaints from a lot of people about Ken and 007. So much for serving customers. He lost his chance at getting any of my money.

Naglfar February 2nd, 2008 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crunchmeister (Post 632558)
From my experience, seems the status quo for Ken. People praise his ass left right and centre, as having great products and great service. I don't agree with either. His shit is always out of stock. And every time I tried to get in touch with him (probably 6 or 7 times from mid-October to mid-November) looking to buy a gun, got no replies. I called, no answer. Even sent him a couple of faxes, and still never heard back from him.

Try running some searches in these forums. You'll see it's full of the exact same complaints from a lot of people about Ken and 007. So much for serving customers. He lost his chance at getting any of my money.

Both times I emailed him this past year, I always got a reply within a few days. It seems hit or miss with him, most of the comments I've read are all positive.

Aquamarine February 2nd, 2008 20:23

Personally, I swear by him. He's a regular guy, so he has a life outside of airsoft. Since he doesn't have a store-front, he can pick and choose when he has time to deal with airsofters who want to buy products.

arman February 3rd, 2008 06:04

if hes still bringing in guns i give him all the praise he wants!

Big House February 3rd, 2008 07:46

the only one bringing in guns as of march........ so if you don't like him, have fun with your clearsoft!!

Naglfar February 3rd, 2008 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007airsoft.com
Important Notice! Our email server has been having trouble receiving and forwarding e-mails. It was discovered that we have been missing e-mails sent to us for the past few weeks. If you have emailed to us and have NOT gotten a reply, please send your inquires again to 007Airsoft@Gmail.com. For the time being we will use this as our primary contact, thank you for your attention!

Directly from his frontpage.
So give him a shout at his gmail address.
:D

LeGROS February 3rd, 2008 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDNCXII (Post 633022)
the only one bringing in guns as of march........ so if you don't like him, have fun with your clearsoft!!

There is more than one!

:D

shootSOFT

Here are review

Naglfar February 3rd, 2008 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDNCXII (Post 633022)

As far as I understand, he will NOT be bringing anything in as of March, because he gets his supply from Mark Anderson.
Also, shootsoft sells chinasoft and clearsoft, not TM/CA/VFC/STAR/ICS/etc they don't even do restricted parts or have any WA/TM/KSC pistols.

JG and ECHO1 will start to overtake what we now call the quality AEGs (not to bash JG or E1 but they are still not up to the standards of TM, for ex.)

This will drive the price of TM up as people want more quality, eventually if there's a steady supply, PTWs will hopefully become more prevalent.

veilside5 February 3rd, 2008 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naglfar (Post 633046)
As far as I understand, he will NOT be bringing anything in as of March, because he gets his supply from Mark Anderson.
Also, shootsoft sells chinasoft and clearsoft, not TM/CA/VFC/STAR/ICS/etc they don't even do restricted parts or have any WA/TM/KSC pistols.

JG and ECHO1 will start to overtake what we now call the quality AEGs (not to bash JG or E1 but they are still not up to the standards of TM, for ex.)

This will drive the price of TM up as people want more quality, eventually if there's a steady supply, PTWs will hopefully become more prevalent.

I bought from Christian a KSC P226. It was a custom order. I still haven't received it and tracking doesn't work, but we'll see if I receive anything this week. Anyway, I guess if his inventory doesn't satisfied you, you can ask for other things... Good luck.

BTW, anyone had problem with shipping from shootsoft.ca?